These can be produced in the following versions:
- N.T. normal temperature from 0°C to 12°C.
- L.T. low temperature from -5°C to -30°C.
The panel thickness varies from 70 to mm 240 depending on the intended application. The cold storage rooms can be built with or without flooring.
The thermal insulation can be produced with:
- PIR foam panels; 40 kg/m3 density; panel thickness 70 to 120 mm; fixed with eccentric fasteners; for small spaces.
- Continuous PIR foam panels; panel thickness 60 to 240 mm.
Dry and/or foam sealed panel joins depending on panel thickness and cold stage temperature.
Ideal for large areas.
- Continuous mineral fibre panels; “0” and “d0” classification; tongue-and-groove joins.
Panel thickness 100, 150, 160, and 200 mm. Ideal for large areas.
Self-supporting structures with certified walkable ceiling panels.
Internal and external surface finish: pre-painted sheets, plasticised, SAE 304 stainless steel, fibreglass.
- Single unit for rooms up to 50m3
- Split unit with covered condensing units for outdoor use. Power 5 to 600 kW. ON / OFF or inverter controlled.
- 300 kW to 600 kW multi-compressor units.
In compliance with the ever-stricter legislation governing the use of refrigerants that produce greenhouse gases, we offer solutions that use gases and/or solutions with a global warming potential (GWP) of 0.
Indirect refrigeration units with fluid for a +12°C to -5°C temperature range. They have a chiller for the production of a eutectic solution (to ensure better performance of the cooling cycle). The fluid is directed by a pumping station to the evaporators in the cold storage.
This solution ensures better recovery of heat that would otherwise be lost outdoors and can be used to produce hot water (+/- 40°C) for defrosting cycles or for other uses
Direct expansion refrigeration units that use low GWP F-Gases.
Direct expansion refrigeration units with a secondary loop system and single and multi-compressor units using subcritical or transcritical CO2systems.
Dual flow evaporators with direct or indirect discharge.
An easy-to-use microprocessor with intuitive management.
Electronic thermostatic valves to make the cooling capacity of the evaporators even more efficient.
Axial and/or radial fans with EC technology.